28/03/2009

OMFGZ MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE IS DA BEST

"90% of teenagers have turned to rap... the other 10% still listen to real music"
- some fartskull on 'real music'

So why is it when I search for anything game related on youtube, I get Evanescence overdubs on FMV's from the final fantasy series, Rob Zombie or metallica providing the backing track for sniping montages...or the grunting squeaks of some post-emo trashcore shite all over just about any gaming video that isn't one of the above?

I don't search for specific scenes from films anymore, I know they've all been devalued by the guff some greasy haired eye-liner fag has playing over the top.

Don't get me wrong, I think rap and hip-hop is shit too, but it's little statements like the one I quoted above that make me rejoice. I live in a world populated by self-righteous, misinformed arseholes, and I'm not too proud to announce that by typing this entry, i have inadvertently become one as well.

1 comment:

  1. I really really fucking hate when these little rock shitholes do that. I mean, let's be realistic, they just throw all rap into one category while we have to acknowledge that there are different kind of rock. Any Nas song pretty much shits on AC/DC lyrically in my opinion. Let's be realistic. They're just trying to seem cool. I hate American teenagers as much as you do.

    ReplyDelete